I kind of missed posting about Josh at 13 months so we’ll just combine the 2!
I love babies at this stage. Sure makes going through the newborn stage hard, but at least the fun stages are not too far off. Josh has developed by leaps and bounds in the past 2 months! He is so much fun and keeps us following at a close distance behind him.
– He signs food, milk, and more
– Can pull himself up to standing position and scale along the couch
-Climbs the stairs every night to go take a bath
– Turns onto his stomach to get off of beds, go down stairs, and slide off couches
– Has only worn shoes twice. He prefers to be barefoot and isn’t afraid to climb over rocks to get to where he wants to be
-Moos like a cow when prompted
-Covers his eyes to play peek a boo
– Blows kisses and gives slobery kisses to you before going to bed
-Takes a nap at 10am and 4pm on the dot. (Such a nice good baby for still taking 2 naps!)
– Prefers touching cats rather than dogs
– Tries to tickle Mikey and enjoys climbing all over him
– Can spot a dessert or soda from a table away and has quite a sweet tooth. Has taken a liking to Grandma’s homemade rootbeer and can drink it from a cup with some help. (Serves me right for eating sweets my entire pregnancy with him!)
-Stays with Daddy during 2nd and 3rd hour for church, but in a few months he’ll be able to attend nursery with Mom.
– Crawls regular and gets to where he’s going fast!
-Weighs about 18lbs
– Has tried eating rocks on numerous occassions in the backyard.
– Waves bye-bye to anyone and everyone
– Climbs in the dishwasher to help often
– Opens the bathroom drawers to play with Qtips and cotton balls
-Pulls all my shoes off their rack every morning in the closet
-Still prefers Mommy over Daddy, but is becoming more of a Daddy fan every day.
-Loves to play with balloons, pinwheels, and anything with small holes for his fingers.
-Stands and pushes the play shopping cart across the family room and soon I’m sure we’ll be recording his first steps!