I can’t believe how big Josh is getting and how fast time is going by.Â I don’t mind at all!Â He sure is a cute little guy and we’re slowly starting to get glimpses of his little personality.Â I think he’s going to be a social butterfly, talking to anyone who will listen, and willing to lend a ear if you just want to talk.Â Here are a few milestones for the unfinished (not even started) scrapbook:
-Weighed 12 lbs. 6 oz at his 2 month check up.Â Quite some growing from the little 7 lb babe he used to be
– Gives some big smiles to whomever is holding him- cousin Laura, Grandma, mommy, daddy…
– Does not like a wet diaper at all! Â And boy can he fill them up fast.Â Only 2 blowouts so far, so we’re feeling lucky if it’s only a once a month occurrence.Â
– Coos and gurgles to no end.Â He’s already telling stories and babbles when Mikey asks him to say the prayer.Â It’s really interesting stuff he has to tell!
– Starting to be amused on his play mat,Â in his swing, and in the bouncy chair by the hanging toys.Â HeÂ really likes to look at them and will stay content for quite a while.
– Blows lots of spit bubbles.Â
– Enjoys taking a bath and having warm water all around.Â He doesn’t fuss at all. Â He evenÂ pooped once in the tub!Â A first for these parents!!Â
– Stays asleep during car rides.Â This is a good sign since we’re planning a 5 hour trip to Utah to visit grandparents.