Well little Joshy is finally making the transition to being a mobile little guy. He isn’t crawling, but he sure can scoot on his tummy and pull himself along the kitchen floor at a quick pace. Here’s what he’s been doing lately:
-Sits up for an extented time (you have to sit him up) and then falls back and rolls on his tummy to start “pull crawling”
– Has 2 bottom teeth and more on the way
– Wears size 3 diapers
– Has discovered pb+j sandwich crusts under the kitchen table and tries his best to eat them
-Crunched a Cheerio in half, but just drools out the pieces
– Loves to be in the middle of whatever Mikey is playing with, usually leaving Mikey begging me to pick Josh up and hold him away from all the toys
– Got a haircut at Grandma N’s and looks completely different.
– Wakes 2 times a night and it’s taking a toll on me!
– Likes to type on the laptop
– Grabs for glasses and cheeks, sometimes hair
– Enjoys rolling to the toy bins, pulling things out, and kicking at whatever he can get his feet on
-Went ice fishing and did really well to sleep the whole time
-Can click and unclick ink pens
-Plays with door stops
– Happy disposition and will let anyone hold him, unless he’s hungry and I’m close by =o)