Saw this on another blog and loved it! I asked Mikey these questions and recorded his answers. It’s a bit late for Father’s Day, but still cute!
Mikey (Age 3 1/2) said:
1. What is something your dad always says to you? Go potty
2. What makes your dad happy? Hugging and when I go pee pee and poo poo in the potty
3. What makes your dad sad? When I go pee pee and poo poo in my big boy underwear and my Pull Up.
4. How does your dad make you laugh? He tickles me
5. What was your dad like as a child? I don’t know. I think he did mean stuff
6. How old is your dad? I don’t know. 13?
7. How tall is your dad? larga (spanish for long)
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Play with me.
9. What does your dad do when you’re not around? Working
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? I don’t know
11. What is your dad really good at? Washing my hair when I look up.
12. What is your dad not very good at? Washing my hair when I’m looking down.
13. What does your dad do for his job? Fixing compooders and laptops
14. What is your dad’s favorite food? Chicken over pasta
15. What makes you proud of your dad? Playing with me
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Simpsons
17. What do you and your dad do together? Watch tv- movies and cartoons
18. How are you and your dad the same? We just love eachother
19. How are you and your dad different? Daddy has red hair and I have white hair which makes us different. If we don’t have the matching colors then that makes us different.
20. How do you know your dad loves you? Because I’m his boy!!
21. Where is your dad’s favorite place to go? Um um um um um! I think it is Toys R Us, because it has all kinds of toys for little kids like me and Voffy (Joshy)!