1. What time do your kids get up? Anywhere between 7 and 9 am. Today it was closer to 9am and it was so nice to sleep in this morning.
2. On a good night, what time do they go to bed? Somewhere around 8:30pm
3. How long have I been a mom? a little over 2 years
4. How old was I when I became a mom? 24
5. What is my fav. kids show? Super Why or Word World or Signing Time on PBS. Least fav kids show? Wonder Pets
7. Fav. chore? Folding laundry I think.Â Oh no no no. I love to mow the lawn.Â It’s so refreshing.
8. Fav. meal to cook? mac n cheese
9. What’s the meal cooked most often? spaghetti orÂ macÂ n cheeseÂ
10. What’s the kids favorite? spaghetti, mac n cheese, chicken nuggets
11. What’s my fav. thing that I do with the kids? Reading to them, playing the fish matching game, just being silly with them
12. What are the 5 things that make me smile while being a mom?
*when they give me sweet hugs
*when they want mommy and not daddy
*when they want daddy to change their diaperÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â *knowing one day they will go to school
*just being with them and knowing that they trust me so much
13. Where do I want to take them someday? Disneyland
14. When was the last time I went out without the kids? Wednesday evenings for a RS presidency mtg.Â I love the little break every week.
15. One thing you said you’d never do as a mom? Let them sit in front of the tv for hours each day…. oh well =o)
16. Fav. past time with the kids? Going for walks to the park
17. Fav. quality that my mom has? She is such a help with cooking and cleaning when a new kiddo is born.Â She’s very dependable and she loves being a grandma.
18. Advice for new moms? You don’t really need to wake your newborn every 2 hours to feed them.Â Give them Tylenol before their doctor’s visit to get shots.
19. What’s a scary or heartbreaking moment you’ve had? I hate changing diapers after those circumcisions. And I remember when Mikey didn’t poop for 10 straight days when he was little and it was scary to go out and about just knowing a blowout beyond no comparison was due any time.Â He finally pooped while we were with daddy helping him with a job (mobile computer repair at an attorney’s office).Â It was a mess to say the least.Â Josh hasn’t pooped in 3 days currently.Â So that’s a little scary too!
20. When was the last time the kids said I love you, mom? This morning while we were making a ton of diaper cakes Mikey gave me a hug and in his little toddler language said “I love you mom!”Â It makes you melt.
I tag all the mommies out there =o)